This Platform is responsible for the overall communication of the Society’s core principles, mission, and objectives as well as the marketing, and public relations activities outside the membership.
Included is the Advocacy and Outreach Committee.
Advocacy & Outreach Committee
This Committee endeavors to extend and execute ISMPP’s advocacy platform by improving external understanding of the value of medical publications and the role of medical publication professionals, responding to scrutiny and criticism of the industry, and educating, both externally and internally, on specific areas of misunderstanding related to best practices.
Remits for 2016-2017
- Determine the outreach plan for each target organization/group, such as:- Relationship building
– ISMPP presentation and/or exhibit booth at organization’s conference/meeting
– Presentation and/or exhibit booth by target organization at ISMPP conference(s)
– Medical publications-related educational materials/activities
– Collaboration activities (eg, roundtables, summits)
Back to top