The Global Alliance of Publication Professionals
- GAPP, established in January 2012, is not an association, but complements the work done by our associations.
- GAPP is an advocate for ISMPP members – we strive to provide timely and credible responses to influential stories that affect medical publication professionals (publication planners, professional medical writers).
- GAPP has already had articles published in high-ranking peer-reviewed journals, mainstream media, and social media.
- ISMPP members can use GAPP articles to reinforce the value and ethics of publication professionals.
- GAPP is led by five volunteers from Europe, North America, and the Asia-Pacific region; GAPP members are well respected publication professionals with decades of experience. They have or hold leadership positions within ISMPP, EMWA, or AMWA.
Learn more about the
For more information, visit: