ISMPP CMPP™ Benefits
As a CMPP™ you will be recognized as both an expert in the profession and as a professional who embraces the highest ethical and professional standards.
In addition you can:
Gain recognition as an expert in your profession
Enhance your value to your employer, colleagues, and clients
Increase opportunities for employment and/or promotions
Provide value-added benefit to potential business partners
Inspire confidence and demonstrate leadership among members of your professional community
Industry Value Statement
The ISMPP Certified Medical Publication Professional™ (CMPP™) credential confirms expertise as a medical publication professional, which includes proficiency in good publication practices (GPP), commitment to keeping abreast with evolving standards of ethical and transparent data dissemination, and leadership in upholding and fostering integrity and excellence in medical publications.
For employers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device sectors, supporting employees in attaining CMPP™ certification and seeking the CMPP™ credential in hiring offers tangible benefits:
- CMPP™s ensure interpretation of, and application and adherence to, GPP standards and guidelines.
- Employing CMPP™s mitigates risk by providing objective, external validation of knowledge of professional standards in an environment where medical publishing is under persistent scrutiny.
- CMPP™s make informed decisions regarding publication planning and development.
- The CMPP™ credential is a differentiator when evaluating job applicants and vendors with equivalent qualifications.
- The rigorous recertification program ensures CMPP™s have the requisite expertise to keep pace with evolving standards that impact medical publishing practice.
- The CMPP™ designation drives publications based on commitment to ethical and transparent practices that ultimately protect the public and the profession.